Now that Madiba is dead: Remember to remember that icons created by oppressors will never liberate the people. Madiba is dead: Condolences to heroic mother Winnie. Ezili Dantò‘s analysis of the current colonial narrative on the Mandela legacy For warrior mother, Winnie Madikezela Mandela and our children Nelson Mandela (1918-2013) Nelson Mandela is dead at […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- October 17, 2018 Over One Million Haitians Protest Corruption
- What Happens If Northern Haiti Tectonic Plates Rupture?
- Goudougoudou: 2018 Haiti quakes on Northern Septentrional faultline
- Aretha’s Homegoing Celebrations Captured What’s Right and Wrong With Black America
- Haiti, The Government-Run Narco State