“The right to own property does not extend to the coasts, springs, rivers, water courses, mines and quarries. They are part of the State’s public domain.” – Haitian 1987 Constitution, Section H, Article 36-5.” — See, US to Rewrite Constitution to Better Serve the One Percent by Ezili Dantò of HLLN and The Free Haiti […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- October 17, 2018 Over One Million Haitians Protest Corruption
- What Happens If Northern Haiti Tectonic Plates Rupture?
- Goudougoudou: 2018 Haiti quakes on Northern Septentrional faultline
- Aretha’s Homegoing Celebrations Captured What’s Right and Wrong With Black America
- Haiti, The Government-Run Narco State