by Ezili Dantò “Cholera democracy formally inaugurated ‘bad boy’ Mickey Mouse (or, is it fascist Mickey Mussolini?) to govern occupied Haiti under a newly adopted occupation constitution. Over 80% of Haiti voters were summarily disenfranchised in the foreign supported cholera elections…” –Èzili Dantò of HLLN, May 14, 2011 (See essays written days after the quake […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- October 17, 2018 Over One Million Haitians Protest Corruption
- What Happens If Northern Haiti Tectonic Plates Rupture?
- Goudougoudou: 2018 Haiti quakes on Northern Septentrional faultline
- Aretha’s Homegoing Celebrations Captured What’s Right and Wrong With Black America
- Haiti, The Government-Run Narco State