“This shows we have no government. We’ve had enough of a small group privatizing the country while we die. We are human beings. We have the right to live like those in all nations.” – Francois Lubernsron, a 28-year-old Port-de-Praix resident caught in the October 6, 2018 Haiti earthquake, Aljazeera reporting Deklarasyon Èzili Dantò of […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- October 17, 2018 Over One Million Haitians Protest Corruption
- What Happens If Northern Haiti Tectonic Plates Rupture?
- Goudougoudou: 2018 Haiti quakes on Northern Septentrional faultline
- Aretha’s Homegoing Celebrations Captured What’s Right and Wrong With Black America
- Haiti, The Government-Run Narco State