“October is not too far away, and those Haitians who are not slaves know only one God beneath the almighty Bondye. The spirit of all omnipresent good and beauty is neither Paul Farmer, Bill Clinton nor cholera-MINUSTAH.” – Ezili Dantò of HLLN, August 27, 2011 Paul Farmer is not a God but the face of […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- October 17, 2018 Over One Million Haitians Protest Corruption
- What Happens If Northern Haiti Tectonic Plates Rupture?
- Goudougoudou: 2018 Haiti quakes on Northern Septentrional faultline
- Aretha’s Homegoing Celebrations Captured What’s Right and Wrong With Black America
- Haiti, The Government-Run Narco State