Return the Toxic Waste to Sender: HLLN Position on the Current Shitty News Cycle on Haiti Nearly twenty years ago, the co-author of this Èzili Dantò/HLLN note, Doumafis Lafontan, worked tirelessly to send back a ship loaded with toxic waste from the United States, dumped into Gonaives, Haiti. Haiti has been the depository of the […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- October 17, 2018 Over One Million Haitians Protest Corruption
- What Happens If Northern Haiti Tectonic Plates Rupture?
- Goudougoudou: 2018 Haiti quakes on Northern Septentrional faultline
- Aretha’s Homegoing Celebrations Captured What’s Right and Wrong With Black America
- Haiti, The Government-Run Narco State